Resources for Parents in 2019
Thank you so much for registering for Summer's Best Adventure in Ohio! (Haven't registered? Register Now!)
- Check In for all camps begins Sunday at 3:00 PM.
- Closing Ceremonies officially start Fridays at 3:30 PM and end around 4:00 PM.
- What to Bring Packing List (All Programs)
- Camp Store Online (Deposit Store Money, buy Care Packages for your camper, find Gift Certificates, Camp Apparel, and Maple Syrup)
- Paper Registration Form (Coming soon)
- Weekly Camp Photos
- Summer Camp Brochure (Printable Coming Soon)
Reach out to your camper this summer: (Campers receive letters and emails each day at lunch)
- Send a Care Package
- Send a Letter: To support your camper best, see "How can I send great letters to my camper" under FAQ below
C/O Pleasant Hill Outdoor Camp
4654 Pleasant Hill Road
Perrysville, OH 44864
Interested in a camp tour?
- Come to Summer Camp Open House. We have tours, activities, free lunch, and staff available to answer questions.
- Can't make it to the open house? Not a problem. We are happy to show you around! Schedule a private tour at your convenience, call or email: 419-938-3715, firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are scholarship available? Find out more about Scholarship Options HERE:
What is the age range of campers in a cabin? For all camps, campers are assigned cabins by age and we strive to keep age gaps within each cabin within one year. For example, 8-9 year olds are in a cabin, 9-10 year olds are in a cabin, etc. Occasional exceptions do exist to honor cabin mate requests, but a two year age gap is the maximum permissible exception.
What if my child gets homesick? Homesickness is common and natural when a child is separated from family, but you can begin preparing your child for a positive experience before camp begins. For more info on preventing homesickness, check out this great article on CampPage.com. In a case that is not quickly resolved, the director contacts the parent to discuss options. We are sensitive to every camper's situation and will do everything in our power to ensure that your child has an enjoyable week at camp.
How can I send great letters to my camper? Mail is a highlight of any camper's week! Check out some great advice for writing your camper letters here at SummerCampHandbook.com.
You may also drop off mail during registration with the camper's name and the date you wish us to deliver the letter. Letters and emails are delivered to campers at lunch each day.
What about refunds? Your $99 deposit fee is non-refundable. If you must cancel a session for any reason, written notice must be sent to the office. Notice for session changes or cancellations may be sent via email to email@example.com or Fax at (419) 938-3714. If a camper’s session is cancelled for any reason, the deposit is not refundable. All additional amounts paid towards a camp session will be refunded if cancellation is made at least 30 days prior to the start of the scheduled term. If a cancellation is made less than 30 days before the start of a scheduled term NO REFUNDS ARE available. In case of homesickness or dismissal from camp due to disciplinary issues refunds are not available.
Have a question that isn't listed? Contact Us! We're happy to help.