Rest, Refresh, and Reconnect
Choose Pleasant Hill Outdoor Camp in Ohio for your next retreat, gathering, or training.
The following options are available to your group:
- Main campus lodging and meals - Cabins, Promise Room, Genesis Lodge, select activities, and meals
- Main campus day use and meals - Promise Room, Genesis Lodge, select activities, and meals
- Outpost rustic camping - Adirondack shelters, bath house, fire ring, pavilion, recreation field, with power, showers, and flushing toilets.
Main Campus Rental Information (Scroll for Pricing)
Main Campus houses up to 150 guests for overnight stays in open floor plan cabins and yurts, and camp property supports up to 200 guests for day use.
Main Campus rentals include the Genesis Lodge dining hall, Promise Room assembly area, complimentary use of the basketball court, soccer field, outdoor volleyball net, beach, beach fire ring, outdoor amphitheater, games including 9 Square in the Air, GaGa Ball, Kan Jam, and Spike Ball.
Outpost camping area holds up to 60 guests and is perfect for a rustic camping experience that still has access to modern bathrooms and showers.
Outpost rentals include a private group camping area with a central fire pit, Adirondack shelters, recreation field, plus a pavilion with picnic tables, refrigerators, and freezers.
Beyond your complimentary activities, add archery, canoes, sling shots, mountain boards, mountain bikes, zipline and more to your stay.
Visit our Group Activities page to learn more.
Pricing: Main Campus
Main Campus Rental Type:
Recommended group size:
(1 - 30)
(31 - 60)
(61 - 150)
Lodging per night
Peak Season Lodging (June-July) per night
|add Meals (25 person min)||$8/person/meal||$8/person/meal||$8/person/meal|
Self Facilitated (10 person group minimum)
P.H.O.C. Facilitated (10 person group minimum)
Self Facilitated - $15/person
P.H.O.C. Facilitated - $25/person
Self Facilitated - $10/person
P.H.O.C. Facilitated - $25/person
Call for custom pricing
Use Main Campus just for the day without staying overnight: $15 per person. Meals, if desired, are $8 per person. A minimum charge of $150 is required for a day use rental.
(PLEASE NOTE: "Entire Campus" gives exclusive access to all cabins, activities, and common areas. Groups choosing "1/3 Campus" or "2/3 Campus" may be asked to share common areas and activities with an additional rental group.)
Basic Pricing: Outpost (Rustic Lodging)
Lodging at Outpost - $15 per person per night (Group Discounts for groups over 40 people)
Day Use Only (no lodging) - $10 per person
Meals - $8 per person per meal
Things to Remember
- We are open for rentals during the Spring, early Summer, and Fall
- In order to book, Main Campus requires a minimum invoice of $575 per night, and Outpost requires a minimum invoice of $150 per night.
- Changes to pricing will be finalized 30 days prior to arrival. Refunds or price reductions are not available for changes made less than 30 days prior to your rental.
- Your desired rental period will CONTINUE TO BE OFFERED to other groups until your deposit is received. Reservations are made when deposits are received on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Meals are prepared by our kitchen staff and are served buffet style at 8:30 am, 12:30 pm, and 5:30 pm
- We require a final number of attendees from all groups 30 days prior to your arrival date, meal charges are based on this number.
- WiFi is available in the Promise Room
- Ice may be purchased on-site for $3/bag
- We border the Mohican Forest in Northeast Ohio
- Service animals only, no pets.
- We are a Smoke and Alcohol Free Facility
- Please provide your own Bedding and Linens.
- Check-out time following an overnight stay is 11 am.