RETREAT RATES & OPTIONS
Rent the Hill Your Way!
You can take advantage of our full service with quality meals you select from our menu or rent the main camp including our commercial kitchen and bring your own food. Whether your group is 10 or 120+ we can help you make your camp successful.*
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our office is open year round however our camp facility is on winter shutdown from Thanksgiving until President's Day weekend in February. Reservations for available dates can be made at any time year round.
Option 1: Let Us do the Work (Groups up to 120)
Please Call For Availability
Take a per person package and we'll do the cooking and cleaning! Choose meals from our menu and we'll take care of the rest.
1 night and 3 meals- $44 per person
2 nights and 5 meals- $80 per person
3 nights and 8 meals- $124 per person
Need a different night & meal combination? We can do that too. To calculate: $20 per person per night and $8 per person per meal.
*Groups of less than 25 persons are welcome, however, there is a 25 person minimum charge on housing and meal packages.
Option 2: Do it Yourself (Groups up to 120)
Please Call For Availability
Rent the whole camp* and bring your own food
$1,600 Per Day
*Rent the whole camp with exclusive use of every public building and our expansive grounds and provide your own meals using our commercial kitchen. We'll give you a clean camp to start, you leave a clean camp when you depart. Includes use of buildings and grounds including housing for up to 120, large group meeting room, all public space such as athletic fields, soccer goals, beach, basketball and volley ball courts. Does NOT include use of activity equipment such as archery equipment, ropes course, climbing tower etc... Does NOT include the use of Outpost (rented separately) or RV sites (rented separately). Do it Your Self option does not preclude the camp from hosting TEAM Building or Ropes Course or Outpost groups separately, unless previously booked by your group.
Note: Weekends and summer months require a two day minimum rental. Groups who require facility alterations due to capacity overflow or special needs may require an additional maintenance fee up to $150 per day.
Option 3: Outpost (Groups up to 60) Please Call For Availability
Real camping in our private and unique primitive camping area.
A unique and private camping area to set up your own tents with a rustic bathhouse. A recreational area, shelter pavilion, and central fire pit is included. Outpost is an excellent private option for groups wishing to tent camp and save money. $5 per person per night with a $200 minimum per rental. Groups are expected to "police" the area before departing and leave trash in the dumpster at the front of camp.
Need Some Added Fun for Your Retreat?
Need a boost in your retreat programming? Let us help. We can have any or all of the following activities staffed and ready for your group whenever you schedule! Bundle more than one activity and receive package rates. Consult our office for details. Activities except for mountain bikes and canoes are unavailable on Sundays.
- TEAM Building- Facilitated to meet your group's goals, for groups numbering 6 or more.
- Archery ($5 per person, $100 group minimum)
- Atlatl's ($5 per person, $100 group minimum)
- Canoeing ($20 per canoe per day) 8 canoe maximum.
- Zip Line ($10 per person, $150 group minimum)
- Climbing Tower ($10 per person, $150 group minimum)
- Vertical Play Pen ($10 per person, $150 group minimum)
- Mountain Bikes ($10 per bike per day) 15 bikes maximum. We have various frame sizes most suitable for Jr High students to adults.
- All outdoor activities are weather dependent.
Things to Know
- Camp Capacity: 120
- Open Year Round
- Service Animals only, not pets.
- Smoke and Alcohol Free Facility
- You must provide your own Bedding and Linens
- There is a 250lb. weight limit on the zip line.
- WiFi is available in the Genesis Lodge and Promise Room areas
- Located in Mohican Country Northeast Ohio
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Our office is open year round however our camp facility is on winter shutdown from Thanksgiving until President's Day weekend in February. Reservations for available dates can be made at any time year round.
- Our cabins are for single gender use and not permitted for coed use by any group excepting families and married couples.
- We regret we are unable to prepare separate meals for individuals within your group due to dietary concerns. Please select meals from our menu that are most appropriate for your group with this in mind. If you are unable to find a meal on our menu that you feel is suitable, you can contact our office to discuss an alternate.